CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Abundance

“Both abundance and lack [of abundance] exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

Friday, January 1, 2010

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Treya, Sue, Alyson, and Laurel, who each were recognized by Wellsphere in their People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009! It is nice to see our community so well represented. For a full list of the winners, you can go to

People's HealthBlogger Awards 2009.

4 comments:

Lori P said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelli said...

I think I got it right this time!

Sue Jackson said...

Thank you, Shelli!! Not just for the congratulations but more for the support and encouragement you provided that helped me win this award! I really appreciated it.

And I didn't realize others in our CFS blogging community also won awards - how wonderful! I'm waaaay behind after a hectic holiday season (that hasn't actually ended yet...)

Sue

alyson said...

Thank you, Shelli!