CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Abundance

“Both abundance and lack [of abundance] exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend." - Sarah Ban Breathnach

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prevagen Clinical Trial

I wanted to let you know that I've signed up for a Prevagen clinical trial. Prevagen is a supplement that has anecdotally helped people with CFS and Fibromyalgia. The company is now doing clinical trials to see how wide spread the benefits actually are. They are doing a double blind study -- you'll either get the supplement or a placebo. At the end of the study, they tell you which you were given, and if you had the placebo, they'll give you two months of the supplement for free.

They are looking for more participants. If anyone is interested, you may check out their website:

www.prevagentrials.com

7 comments:

Dusty Bogwrangler said...

Thanks Shelli, this looks interesting.

Renee said...

Hope this turns out to be very helpful for you Shelli.

alyson said...

I hope this works for you! Please keep us updated. On a side note, I was disappointed to see that they're not taking anyone under 35.

me/cfs warrior said...

Thanks for this-it looks interesting. Keep us posted (no pun intended). :)

I AM ROSE said...

Shelli,
I hope this works for you and thank you for sharing your journey here.
In Love.
Rose

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelli,

Thank you for your comment on my blog :-)

I will def be off to check out your website shortly!

Rose XXX

Pamela said...

Good luck Shelli!